Kansainvälinen ja kunnianhimoinen bioteknologia-alan yritys etsii Projektipäällikköä Helsinki/Haren, Saksa Ductor... Read more →
Kansainvälinen ja kunnianhimoinen bioteknologia-alan yritys etsii Tuotepäällikköä Ductor Oy aloitti... Read more →
Ductor Pte Ltd (Ductor) and Endeavour Bio Fertilizer Pvt Limited... Read more →
- Commissioners Miguel Arias Cañete and Carlos Moedas welcome the UN climate change report on 1.5° C global warming limit October 7, 2018The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) has today issued its Special Report on the impacts of global warming of 1.5 °C above pre-industrial levels and related global greenhouse gas emission pathways. The report provides policy-makers across the globe with a strong scientific basis for their efforts to modernise the economy, tackle climate change, promote […]
- EU ratifies Kigali Amendment to the Montreal Protocol September 26, 2018The European Union has today ratified the Kigali Amendment to the Montreal Protocol, which will bring about a global phasedown of hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs) - powerful greenhouse gases.
- One Planet Summit 2018: Europe sustains its leadership on climate action September 25, 2018The European Commission is at the One Planet Summit in New York to present to global leaders the progress made on the ambitious initiatives it revealed in Paris last year.
- EU and California to step up cooperation on carbon markets September 12, 2018At the Global Climate Action Summit in San Francisco today, European Climate Action and Energy Commissioner Miguel Arias Cañete and California Governor Jerry Brown agreed to strengthen bilateral cooperation on carbon markets.
- Commissioner Arias Cañete at Global Climate Action Summit in California September 10, 2018Commissioner for Climate Action and Energy Miguel Arias Cañete will attend the Global Climate Action Summit (GCAS) taking place in San Francisco, California, on 12-14 September.